Spécial jeux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::.. Site de jeux ..::..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spa 2800

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarwinAce
DarwinAce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-04-08

Spa 2800 Empty
PostSubject: Spa 2800   Spa 2800 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Apr - 22:37

I apologize for intruding, but i've seen your server and most of the players are great racers, so i thought that this would be a nice place to hear comments from... plus, the inspirational concept of the track is from belgium Smile.

Based on the general concept of a futuristic rebuild of the World Famous F1 and GT circuit Spa-Francochamps from Belgium, i've created this circuit based in the need of more tricky than lucky circuits in the game.

The track has very sharp corners, and boosters everywhere, you'll be hitting the brakes a lot, even while exiting an horizontal half loop, it'll require a great deal of concentration since it takes at least 2 laps to get a good time, the driver's concentration is most likely to be broken after the second lap while trying something new or while approaching a corner at different speeds.

The first portion of the circuit resembles Spa-Francochamps... Eau Rouge has been replaced with a more defying shape, but the rest of the circuit remains similar to the real one, the same type of corners, direction, etc... if you are a fan of this track you'll kinda like it i think... that is unitl you reach where it's supposed be la chicane de l'arrêt de bus, you'll encounter something a little bit more challenging than an inverted zigzag chicane...

i hope you enjoy this track... also i would love to hear your comments...

download the track here
Back to top Go down

Spa 2800
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spécial jeux :: Team GT :: Map's Creation (for GT)-
Jump to: