Spécial jeux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::.. Site de jeux ..::..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

D4v1d's maps

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D4v1d

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-02-05

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep - 0:59

Here is my newest track, somewhat dedicated to my vacation in Spain. It's called Mañana España and it's a speed/tech track:

http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1107683#auto

Hope you'll like it, some comments are welcome And if you really really like it you can always award it Smile

If you are more into speed with some difficulty, you can always check out Sunshine too Wink http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=980256#auto

Grtz

D4v1d
Back to top Go down
Dave
Advanced
Advanced
Dave

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-12-20

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 12:28

eyy David!!

Mañana España is a very nice track. I like the grass parts and also the 360° turn at the start but that 1 is difficult to take good.
My pb is 51.73 (after trying 10 times the 360° turn Smile ) but i'll improve it! Very Happy

Bye

Dave Smile

PS: What means Mañana España?
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Advanced
Advanced

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-12-12

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep - 23:35

I love SunShine very much Wink pb is 51.26 but i'm sure i can do 50.xx Very Happy

Off-topic: Young, kheb goe nieuws voor u ... kheb 54.64 gereden op "Lennon is dead" op PureNitro, ik daag u uit om het te verbeteren Very Happy en als kers op de taart hebbek maar 46.98 gereden op Anxious Alley ook Wink dit alles om maar te zeggen dak Sky terug is Very Happy en beter als ooit tevoor;) Gegroet !
Back to top Go down
D4v1d

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 10:44

@Dave: I challenge you to set that rec at our PNserver (nice pb) Wink And with Mañana España I just wanna say something as "ochtend in Spanje" and I knew that it was something like Mañana in España but I found Mañana España sounded better Razz Why the title? Because I wanted to make a track when I was in Spain, but didn't had the chance to, so I made that one here in Belgium. It's dedicated to a day in Spain where I went with my brother and my nephew to a top of the mountain at 4 o'clock in the morning Smile and we saw the sunset there at 6 o'clock and took pictures too, one of that pictures is my screenshot for Mañana España Wink
Hope this answer satisfies you Smile

@sky: I know you love sunshine Very Happy that's pretty clear Razz your rec is tight, but I hope to beat it in the future... (although it's 51.55 at the moment)
Back to top Go down
Dave
Advanced
Advanced
Dave

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2006-12-20

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep - 12:22

It's a nice story David Very Happy (also a nice screenshot)

Yihaa Sky is back Smile
Back to top Go down
Young
Star
Star
Young

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2006-09-27

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitimeSat 15 Sep - 18:32

Skycrawler wrote:
I love SunShine very much Wink pb is 51.26 but i'm sure i can do 50.xx Very Happy

Off-topic: Young, kheb goe nieuws voor u ... kheb 54.64 gereden op "Lennon is dead" op PureNitro, ik daag u uit om het te verbeteren Very Happy en als kers op de taart hebbek maar 46.98 gereden op Anxious Alley ook Wink dit alles om maar te zeggen dak Sky terug is Very Happy en beter als ooit tevoor;) Gegroet !

Ik heb maar 46.95 gereden op Anxious Alley, .8* zou ik zeker aankunnen.
Voor Lennon is dead moede mij efkes de tijd geven tegen dat tmx terug online is. Moede mij daarvoor storen Sleep ( Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
D4v1d

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct - 22:55

I made a new track, it's a fullspeed and it's called Frozen. Here is the link: http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1171227#auto

I hope you like it!

Grtz

D4v1d

Last edited by on Thu 11 Oct - 16:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skycrawler
Advanced
Advanced

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-12-12

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct - 22:15

Nog wa ander goed nieuws vo Young ... 39.86 op Postage, nog een uitdaging, btw ... das wr :p
Back to top Go down
D4v1d

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct - 22:08

Hi all,

maybe it's too fast to upload a new track already, but this is my newest It's called Thundervalley! I hope you like it and if you do, don't hesitate to award it, comments are always welcome too!

Here is the link: http://nations.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=trackshow&id=1186783#auto

Grtz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

D4v1d's maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: D4v1d's maps   D4v1d's maps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D4v1d's maps
Page 1 of 1