Spécial jeux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::.. Site de jeux ..::..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)

Go down 
+2
TiB
nowit41
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nowit41

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2006-12-31

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Empty
PostSubject: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeTue 30 Jan - 22:56

the match is gona be delayed, we r full of exams during these days, so we´ll play next weekend , (10-11th).
Fast already know the problem, and accepted the delay Smile
Back to top Go down
nowit41

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeThu 1 Feb - 23:47

this is the information of the match :

Sunday 11th february 19 h
in Fast training server

twist and turn
angel
roundhouse
dutch delight
tiny tech
frenzy show
pro nadeo A3
Back to top Go down
TiB

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2007-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb - 22:22

SCORE FAST: 177 TSU: 96

Tableau:

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Tableau

Angel

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Map2

Proa3

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Map3

Frenzy Show

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Map4

Twist and Turn

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Map5

Tiny Tech

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Map6

Dutch delight

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Map7

Roundhouse

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Map1

GG A TOUS

YOYO Homme du Match une nouvelle fois Very Happy mais deçu ta pas taper les 70 lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Chaise
Speedman
Speedman
Chaise

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb - 22:45

Wow, y'a des temps super impressionants... Je suis pressé de voir le FAST - Omertà Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TiB

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb - 22:56

Surtout All fast en dessous de 40 sur Rounhouse c'était beau a voir, c'est la map qui enfonce le clou cheers

Et notre Roi YOYO, fidele a son habitude, quand il a -60 point c'est qu'il a un probleme razz
Back to top Go down
nowit41

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb - 22:59

gg Fast, u were better in these condition, we were 5 players(even 1 without training, and going to left competitions, but thx for him)and lots of problem to find 6 players, but we play always fairly(think not the same for u)

First i would like to say some bad things about the week, sorry about that ,but it´s the truth.
This war was not serious, for many of us was almost imposible to keep concentration, the server looked like a pub or something like that,if u are getting used to play in that way, not here. Also need to mention about spectators, about 7 from your team, and most of us driving in lag conditions, no mention about free mode , till last map our team members were spectated even after ordered continuously to stop it :S. we have nerver had any problems in wars like this time, my mates were totally dissapointed.

Moreover, would like to mention your baby behaviour. This week was really annoying , with n00b tricks( that this guy won´t drive, finnaly yes )and even trying to avoid tournaments rules,(u want driving a guy who left your team , neon advertising u about not cheating, and u asked continuously about that rule using lies as not enough drivers, no trained drivers, nah only shit) finally i accepted your driver, but really didn´t like your behaviour.

gl for the tournament, good drivers in your team, but don´t like your atmosphere, sorry, hope this week was an exception, but this is a fun tournament and i don´t want to suffer that kind of things anymore.

We´ll try to improve our line-up for next wars Smile
Back to top Go down
Xiga
Admin
Admin
Xiga

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Childish behaviour   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb - 23:06

I agree with Nowit on the spectators thing.
We played fast2 friday and about 8 players were watching (even including some GT).
Not only do I think this is way too much, but they are non-stop talking nonsense and chatting (just like on msn).
This is very annoying and should be avoided in the future!!

This doens't mean that nobody can spec, but please keep quiet and don't interfere with the match
Back to top Go down
TiB

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeSun 11 Feb - 23:38

Nowit i'm sorry about what you have feel about the match.

First, the lag :

I was not playing, i can't give a opinion about that.

Second: The spects

There was a lot a spects but it's normal to look our team firends plays and encourages them, and we didn't look to you, all spects were on Yoyo or Gojira, i look sometimes with TABS if there was no spects on you. (maybe the TSU who spects).

The chatting boxes was not so flood, just:

"Go fast", "allez les gars", "GG yoyo" ....

If you want to be very concentrate, you have just to desactivated the chat box rolleyes

I know that TSU Team didn't get the best line-up, and that the victory was easily because of you was only 5 and mario didn't do any points.

I think that after this tournament, we can fight your team another time in good conditions. happy
Back to top Go down
WaKI

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 0:11

Congratulations Fast.

I think that the conditions would can be better since the war's start. The chat box was flooded of your text messages of the spectators. If you want to desactivate the chat box it can't be possible look if you improve your time so the conditions have been bad to play the war. Moreover we play only 4 players really and the lag problems probably it cause of there were many specs.

gl for the rest of matches.
Back to top Go down
Sven

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 3:58

I'm agree about the specs
I can understand it can deconcentrate other team, we already said it many times to our team and we will do it again until they stop.
Really sorry about that...

About the lag, I really don't know what to say , why all FAST can play normally and only tsu have problem?? I can understand you have lag but it's not always because of the server (it's just my thought)

I will not come back on the Neo story
Just this sentence makes me really angry:
Quote :
finally i accepted your driver
I prefer to say nothing Neutral

Anyway good luck TSU for the tournament
Back to top Go down
nowit41

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 4:07

Sven wrote:
I'm agree about the specs
I can understand it can deconcentrate other team, we already said it many times to our team and we will do it again until they stop.
Really sorry about that...

About the lag, I really don't know what to say , why all FAST can play normally and only tsu have problem?? I can understand you have lag but it's not always because of the server (it's just my thought)

I will not come back on the Neo story
Just this sentence makes me really angry:
Quote :
finally i accepted your driver
I prefer to say nothing Neutral

Anyway good luck TSU for the tournament

yes , be sure, i finally accepted Neo to drive Wink, i didn´t want that crap history anymore.

And about lag, dunno , i didn´t have lots of lag problems,only with spectators specting me :S(i know that my mates don´t lie) but couldn´t concentrate nor one moment, was really tired and then that hard annoying atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Sven

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitimeMon 12 Feb - 12:57

lol I think you don't understand what I wanted
I just wanted that you say nothing, I didn't want you accept him or not.
For me, this story was between FAST and neon, that's it...

But like you said, we must stop to talk about this crap story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)   Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fast vs Tsunami (3rd round)
Page 1 of 1