Spécial jeux
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

..::.. Site de jeux ..::..

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
utal
utal

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-01-02

Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round)   Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar - 0:01

Hi

this is a team championship, with one leader/or more, and in team competitions (and in everything in life) the team is responsible for their acts. This is not an individual tournament.

as i noticed, in the server conversation, CT Captain didn't said almost nothing to his team, to calm down his players, and that is completely wrong.

In this case we don't have to satisfy CT Team, as they didn't show any respect for us in our own "home".

we'de like to follow the normal schedule and we wont prepare this match again.

tks for the fast response and gl with the rest of the tournament.
utal

Xiga wrote:
Hi,
I read the summary of what happened that evening (Nitro gave it to me).
It's one big misunderstanding.
CT didn't seem to know it's 1 hour earlier in Portugal.

GotR00t was there at the right time and because of the childish behaviour of some Ct-players, I must say I am more on the side of GR.
But you can't judge the whole team because of a couple of players (Chico tried his best, but you couldn't find an agreement).

So, is it not possible to play the match at a date that fits both teams?
Somewhere in the near future?
I know you have a busy schedule, but I think that would be the best thing to do to satisfy both team.
Back to top Go down
http://trackmania.gotr00t.net
Chico_O
Chico_O

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2006-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round)   Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar - 12:35

I don't say that we don't have done mistakes

I've try to calm down my players on TeamSpeak, but lots of them are... How should I say ? They've got children attitude sometimes and I'm the first on who is not satisfy of this fact

We have train a lot for the match and we were all @ 100 % to do a good match

I don't want a miracle you know, but I think that take 45 minutes of an afternoon or evening later is not to much anyway

We know as you that it is fun tournament, but make us lose and win 0 points after hours of training is not very fun

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
utal
utal

PostSubject: Re: Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round)   Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar - 13:23

hello

its not just 45 minutes. its all about getting 6 players together in a weekend, and of course, this is "fun" but noone wants to loose, and so we need to practice again the maps.. no we wont play again this round.

utal

Chico_O wrote:
I don't say that we don't have done mistakes

I've try to calm down my players on TeamSpeak, but lots of them are... How should I say ? They've got children attitude sometimes and I'm the first on who is not satisfy of this fact

We have train a lot for the match and we were all @ 100 % to do a good match

I don't want a miracle you know, but I think that take 45 minutes of an afternoon or evening later is not to much anyway

We know as you that it is fun tournament, but make us lose and win 0 points after hours of training is not very fun

Thanks for reading
Back to top Go down
utal
utal

PostSubject: Re: Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round)   Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Mar - 21:28

hello

we need to have some feedback from the Organization about this match.

May this match be closed so that we can arrange our next match normally?

tks,
utal
Back to top Go down
Xiga
Admin
Admin
Xiga

Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2006-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round)   Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Mar - 11:25

Hey Utal,

can't you ask Néon what he thinks about it.
I didn't really follow the discussion and he is the one who organized everything. I did support him a bit, but you should ask him if you want a final decision.
I hope for you that he will respond. Because he left our team as you might know.
Please continue the tournament. You're a great team, nice players, fun to play with/against Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round)   Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotr00t Vs CT (6th Round)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2